Tuition Assistance and Scholarships
Tuition/fees for the 2018-19 school year is $14,860. Lunch, uniforms and Level 4-8 books are not included in the cost of tuition. This amount may vary slightly, depending on the payment plan selected.
Sacred Heart Model School is dedicated to providing tuition assistance to as many families with demonstrated financial need as possible. Below you will find information outlining the steps on how to apply for tuition assistance for the 2019-20 school year.
The Archdiocese of Louisville and Sacred Heart Model School use the FACTS Management Company to manage tuition assistance forms. For your convenience, the FACTS form can be completed online beginning December 15, 2018 via the button below. Please carefully read all information on this page before proceeding.
Please note that SHS allocates most, if not all, tuition assistance resources during this initial round. Assistance is need-based and is awarded on a first come, first served basis. Those applying after this deadline will likely have limited access to funds. We strongly encourage all those seeking assistance to complete the application process by February 28, 2019. Tuition assistance notifications for families meeting the February 28 deadline will be distributed to families the week of May 1, 2019.
To be considered for tuition assistance, families must have completed an application for admission. SHMS cannot award assistance to families unless they have applied for the 2019-20 school year. For questions/concerns regarding the admissions process, please contact Admissions Manager Anna Frye at 502.736.6448.
. Representatives from the SHS business office will be on hand to answer questions and to help families complete the online aid forms. A translator will also be available for our Spanish-speaking families.
Please Note the Following:
- If you have more than one child in an Archdiocese school, you only need to complete one tuition assistance form. Deadlines for completion and notification dates may vary between schools.
- The FACTS form requires a nominal administrative fee (disclosed on the form).
- FACTS requires detailed copies of . Required items are outlined on the FACTS form. FACTS does not require information from 2018 tax returns, as many families will not have this information yet.
- Tuition assistance is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Families need to apply for tuition assistance on a yearly basis.
- For questions about your tuition assistance award, please call the SHS Business Office at 502.896.3911.
Scholarship information can be found here. Available need-based scholarship information for the 2019-2020 school year will be made available in January.