Tuition/fees for the 2023 – 2024 school year are $16,955 for Levels K-8 and $13,840 for Junior Kindergarten. This rate may vary slightly, depending on the payment plan selected.
Lunch, uniforms, and Level 4 – 8 books are not included in the cost of tuition.
To set up a payment plan through the FACTS payment plans for SHMS tuition and pay your student’s deposit, click here.
Sacred Heart Model School is dedicated to providing tuition assistance to as many families with demonstrated financial need as possible. Below you will find information outlining the steps to apply for tuition assistance for the 2023 – 2024 school year.
The Archdiocese of Louisville and Sacred Heart Model School use the FACTS Management Company to manage tuition assistance forms. For your convenience, the FACTS form can be completed online beginning October 15, 2022, via the button below. Please carefully read all information on this page before proceeding.
Sacred Heart Model School families seeking tuition assistance must complete the FACTS aid application by November 30, 2022, to be considered in the first round of tuition assistance awards. Aid is need-based and is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Late applications will only be considered once all on-time applications have received an award and will have limited access to funds. We strongly encourage all those seeking tuition assistance to complete the application process by this deadline.
Please note an application is not complete until both the FACTS application is submitted and all requested documentation is uploaded.
Tuition assistance notifications for families meeting the November 30 deadline will be distributed via FACTS to families in early March 2023.
To be considered for tuition assistance, families must have completed an application for admission at Sacred Heart Model School. SHMS cannot award assistance to families unless they have applied for the 2023 – 2024 school year. For questions/concerns regarding the admissions process, please contact the SHMS Admissions Office by submitting an inquiry, linked below.
Please Note the Following:
- If you have more than one child in an Archdiocese school, you only need to complete one tuition assistance form. Deadlines for completion and notification dates may vary between schools.
- The FACTS form requires a nominal administrative fee (disclosed on the form).
- FACTS requires detailed copies of . Required items are outlined on the FACTS form. FACTS does not require information from 2022 tax returns, as many families will not have this information yet.
- Tuition assistance is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Families need to apply for tuition assistance on a yearly basis.
- For questions about your tuition assistance award, please call the SHS Business Office at 502.896.3911.
The Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) awards assistance to students in grades K-8 who qualify and utilize the same form submitted to FACTS. Notifications of CEF tuition assistance awards are mailed to families over the summer. Please visit the CEF website for more information: https://www.ceflou.org/tuition-assistance/
Scholarship information can be found here.